Culver City, California
An international niche technology company is looking for an on-site full time Information Architect with at least two years of experience designing SharePoint (MOSS) Solutions to champion its SharePoint internet among the employees of the company. This position will ensure the proper governance structures are in place to define the administration, maintenance, and support of content through the information lifecycle. The Project Manager will work closely with business users and the Solutions Architect to develop business requirements for more complex team site applications.
- Working within a cross-company team, define the organization, presentation, and navigation of content for the intranet site.
- Conduct one-on-one and group training for team sites. Working with individual departments to establish their team site. Work with business users and Solutions Architects to develop more complex solutions.
- Conduct group training for my site. Develop workshops to help users establish their my site.
- Develop and implement the governance and guidelines for how SharePoint is utilized (content publishing, information security, archiving of content) along with the roles and responsibilities.
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Two years experience as a SharePoint Information Architect.
- Three years of experience managing projects with documented business benefits by leveraging collaboration technologies.
- Four-year college degree, preferably in computer science or software engineering, or equivalent level of experience.
- Must be a self starter with good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work with both technical and non-technical employees.
- Must be detail oriented, creativity, experience working with multi-disiplinary teams.
- Ability to understand business requirements, analyze business processes and develop technical solutions to support the enterprise
Related job postings
Submit your resume | Email This Post