This role is for Sr. Software Engineer who can design and code cutting edge mobile and web based e-commerce software. The primary skill required is Java with a strong fundamental knowledge of object oriented programming being beneficial. Rich applications will be created and implemented for the Android and Apple operating systems.
- Write code for web-based/mobile applications(Android/Apple,Blackberry), create robust high-volume production applications and develop prototypes
- Create technology solutions to improve quality and efficiency of operations
- Collaborate with internal and external clients to create technical solutions to business problems (as opposed to being handed a spec)
- Actively contribute to the adoption of software architecture, best practices, and technologies
- Projects may include: UI development, client application development, developer tools, design and implement test tools
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Four years experience developing Java web applications/object oriented coding
- Extensive coding experience with Android and/or Apple iOS
- Strong understanding of web application architecture in an Agile environment
- Fundamental understanding of programming languages such as Ruby, Python or Java
- Knowledge of and experience working with relational databases
- Understanding of query optimization
- Unix and Linux proficiency
- Solid communication skills
The current team takes pride in their ability to mentor and train junior developers, but we also look for professionals that will step into a fast paced environment and not need “hand holding”.
2336 N Wayne Ave.
Chicago IL 60614
Related job postings
Submit your resume | Email This Post