Los Angeles, California
San Fernando Valley, California
Long Beach, California
Microsoft Infrastructure Consultant
As a Sr. Infrastructure Consultant, you will have the unique opportunity to develop and implement the latest Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions for our clients throughout Southern California, such as Windows 2003/2007 Server, Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007, MOM/SCOM and SMS/SCCM. This individual will be instrumental in managing and delivering consulting services with Microsoft Infrastructure solutions as well as securing new business with clients.
- Act as a subject matter expert in planning, implementing and integrating Microsoft Infrastructure Technology solutions, utilizing Windows Server 2003/2007, Exchange 2003/2007, Active Directory, SMS/SCCM and MOM/SCOM, as well as other infrastructure tools and products.
- Solid understanding of standard client/server, networking, and Internet fundamentals and a superior knowledge and demonstrated technical proficiency in System Center -Operations Manager with experience in managing medium to large environments.
- The candidate should understand fully the base OS and SCOM Management Packs and be able to discuss in detail at least one of the following Management Packs: Active Directory, Exchange, IIS or SQL including configuration, tuning and customization.
- Experience in other Microsoft Management technologies, including Active Directory services (AD), SMS 2003, System Center Essentials and WSUS is desired.
- Work with clients and other team members to architect and develop Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions.
- As a trusted advisor, provide thought leadership and guidance for client projects.
- Excellent customer service to concentrate on improving the customers experiences by understanding and focusing on what’s important.
- Excellent follow-through. Ensure that you are accountable for and effectively executing day-to-day and strategic responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and multi-tasking capabilities.
- 10 plus years experience in providing IT solutions.
- 5 years experience in IT / Management Consulting Services
- Sr. Consulting experience and proven track record of enterprise level analysis, design and architecture, and deployment of Windows Server 2003/2007, Active Directory and Exchange 2003/2007
- Expertise desired in Windows server Operating Systems, clustering, scripting e.g. VB or Powershell, SQL- both management and querying, WMI and IIS
- Knowledge of the following would be advantageous: SCOM Solution Accelerators, SNMP, SCOM Connectors and the SCOM Connector Framework, and the model based architecture in SCOM 2007.
- Strong knowledge of event management and root cause analysis
- Strong working knowledge Windows System Administration
- Strong working knowledge Unix/Linux skills, VM environments, firewalls, proxies, networking and network security are a plus
- Persistence and tenacity in managing client needs to deliver according to the Statement of Work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability and desire to be successful in a team environment
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in current/past positions
- Lead and facilitate requirements gathering sessions
- Translate business requirements to configuration specifications
- Investigate business needs and discuss new opportunities with the Sales Executive.
- Bachelors Degree
- MCSE a plus
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work on a smart team for a stable, growing firm!
• Stay ahead of the technology curve
• Excellent benefits which start on day one of employment
• We have both mid-level and senior consultant opportunities.
• Great work/life balance
If you are passionate about being an integral part of the latest Microsoft Infrastructure solutions and live within commuting distance of Los Angeles or San Fernando Valley area ( we are quite flexible), please apply now!
All inquiries are considered confidential as we work with you to meet your career goals and needs.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
2336 N Wayne Ave.
Chicago IL 60614
Related job postings
Submit your resume | Email This Post